Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Me, Myself, and My Initials

This project uses the priciples and elements of art such as line, shape, and texture. After cutting out my initals from the yellow piece of construction paper and tracing them onto another piece of construction paper, I used injet printed pictures of different ads from the 1920s to present (glued to a piece of construction paper with traced intials on it) as a background for the above project. Then, I put the layer of construction paper that I had already cut my intitals out of on top. This project could be used to teach students about the differences of different people and cultures. It could also be used in an English class after having students write a paragraph describing themself and using this project to illustrate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment